Monday, October 6, 2014

The 2014 Show

For the show this year at Rodger LaPelle Galleries, I added my thoughts and drawings on some rice paper that I first pasted to the wall.  This photo is what it looked liked as a whole.  I believe I pulled off the subtleness I was looking for.  What is happening on the wall, I hope complemented the paintings.  
The following photos are the individual affects of the rice paper, and what I wrote.  Much of which is destroyed.   Some of the writings and drawings from the wall were paired with the art they were next to and sent to the folks who bought them.  Or stored in the back of Rodger's gallery. 
Nap Time was in the window, on the side.  David Lynch's work took center stage.


Here is my entry 'Artist's statement'.  I didn't think it need too much explanation.































And here are some photos from First Friday






Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment