Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Dirty Old Cyclops

Blogger is playing with my head. It says I've had 8 views on a blog I haven't shared or told anyone about. And they all came from this site. And I haven't looked at it 8 times.

Regardless, I'm at the gallery today. It's hanging day for Reza Ghanad's show. I have just a few minuets before we are technically 'open' but I've opened the door, so we're open. Still no one comes in except the our mail man. I'm not sure why he does it. The weather is niceish today. Last week it was in the twenties. so walking the length of the gallery and stopping at the radiator made since. Not that I mind. He always smiles.

Oh, I should Mention it's the Rodger LaPelle Galleries I work at every Wednesday, which shows my work about once a year and during group shows.

ug, boring words, i'll find some old images to put up. i'm on the gallery's computer so nothing new. And then Rodger and Christine will stroll in, late as always, and hopefully the artist will too and we'll hang the show.

here is 'Dirty Old Cyclops' this image is larger then the painting. Well, depending on the screen you are looking at it with. No one likes it much. It's been sitting on the wall waiting to be sold for a while. It's sort of a favorite of mine so maybe I should just take it home. 

1 comment: