Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Where do we come from? how did we get here. Etc etc etc

 It's time to try the blog thing. i'm not sure how this will go, but I'll try and keep the words few and the images plenty. I do like to ramble. Now, I know you had to push a button saying you're an adult to get this far. which means if you are easily offended this isn't going to be the place for you. I swear like an art student.

 I have this show coming up in May 'The Secret Lives of Humans'

I have about 15 works ready or almost ready for the show. Never mind they need framing, varnishing etc.
Here's some teasing.
Oh look! a man in a dress... in a basement.....

Another man in a basement....

My naked butt, not in a basement. this one has a tittle 'Sometimes you just have to follow your spirit'

The show will be full of sock puppets and sex and external and internal secrets, not all sexual. My gallery owner doesn't know this yet... I plan on hanging the show myself when he isn't there. It helps being the gallery assistant. Ok enough words. 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Marie! I hope you are good. I've been meaning to check out your steam punk writing and I'll post a link. I do like me some steam punk.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Fred! you are all over the web. oh, and Congrats! on making that awesome sale. I think I saw Rodger wiggle with glee.

      Delete