Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day Job, Random sketchbook page of the day, and What is It?

yesterday and today I was at one of my day jobs. I chop fruit and vegetables at Whole Foods Market. Sometimes I'm lucky and I'm in the Floral department. Don't worry, those tops and butts were made into Fajita Mix. I sliced the Bells into rings, put them in plastic containers and put them in the fridge in produce.

What does this have to do with art? well, first, it's a blog about my secret life, not an art blog and second, day jobs are very important for artists. We all strive to be day jobless, however, it helps keep us grounded and in touch with non artists and the world around us. 


What is it? first person to commet with the right answer gets a free.... erg, happy feeling for getting it right first!
looks like a spaceship. I use it for my day job. 


oh, it's blurry. sorry kids. 

1 comment: